Thursday 23 April 2015

Overall Moodboard


This my overall mood board of what I have gathered from the Tom Ford Spring/Summer Makeup Collection. I've included the campaign image used for the collection to show what I am taking inspiration from and the focus of the project. I've decided to include images from the catwalk show of the Tom Ford Spring/Summer 2015 Collection because it is relatable to the makeup collection as there is an all together feel of this grungy/rock chic character that Tom Ford has made in both collections. I've included the two black and white images of the girls because they have the type of hair styles I am aiming to have in my 5 looks and have that rock chic look to them especially the girl on the left. I think the girl on the left is more grunge and relates to the type of hair I want to create. I've added crushed eyeshadows onto the mood board to show the colours of the collections. I will be using each one in some of my shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment