Friday 1 May 2015

Final High Summer/Beach Shoot



These images are of my High Summer/Beach Look. I originally wanted a complete white back ground for this shoot but after testing different lighting I felt that this lighting really suited the shoot as it hits the model really nicely like the sun is shining on her. I also think the lighting has helped shown up the dewy effect I have created. I really like how the 2nd image shows the golden eyeshadow in a soft light but maybe I could have applied more so that it was more noticeable in other images. The hair varied through out the images but I think I did a good job creating beach waves for this look. Through out the shoot I put more salt spray in and scrunched it up so that the hair wouldn't fall flat. I think I bronzed the face in a way where it was subtle but still gave the model a Summery glow. Overall I really like the outcome of these photos as they can be very relatable to Tom Ford's campaigns  because the hair is in a style that a rock chick would have and the makeup has a dewy, glowing look that relates to some of Tom Ford's Summer Campaigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment