Friday 1 May 2015

Final Spring/Summer Look



These are the images of my Spring/Summer Look. I'm really happy with the results of the eye makeup in these images as they look bold and you can see the purple eyelashes really nicely. I was worried they wouldn't show up well. I think the skin looks slightly pale in some places and maybe I should have contoured the whole face better. I really like how the lip shade has created a shine and a really nice pout too. I really like how the hair turned out for the shoot as I managed to create loose, wavy curls that look glamorous too. I thought I'd style this shoot with a leather jacket and glittered top to complete this rock chick look. When shooting this look it took me a while to figure out where to take the photos. I took the first image with the model sitting on garden furniture and the other two images of her standing up. I also struggled to get the posing right because I knew it needed to look like how models pose in Tom Ford campaigns but overall I realised that when my model was relaxed she brought out the best poses for my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment