Monday 4 May 2015

Final Night Shoot



These are the final images of my Night Look. I'm really happy with how the hair and makeup looks in this shoot. I added a satin primer to the skin which I was worried would look greasy in the photos but it has actually worked really well with the lighting in the studio making the skin look flawless. I think this is the best I have contoured a model's face as it looks really nicely blended on the skin. I was also worried that the eyelashes I used on my model would look too heavy but that also worked out nicely too and the eye makeup looks how I wanted it to. The lip shade I used also created a nice pinky tone but still natural looking too. I think the hair came out really great as it looked glamorous and mixed with the makeup to create a rock chick Tom Ford look really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment