Friday 27 February 2015

Day Look Moodboard


For my Day Look design I was inspired by the Tom Ford catwalk look. As it is a day look I thought the eye makeup should be a more earthy tone but still have the Tom Ford style with the smokey eye. I thought a peachy pink tone with black eyeliner blended into it would be a good choice because it will make the eye makeup intense but not overdone. For the lips I thought I'd stick to a nude shade and used Maybelline's 'Honey Beige' shade. It's slightly darker than the shade on Daphne's lips but will match more to the eye makeup. For the skin I just want to apply a slight contour to the face and no blush so that the look is not over done and still looks like day makeup. The eye makeup is the key feature to the Tom Ford catwalk look so although heavy eye makeup isn't ideal for a day look, I think I should still apply colour on the eyes so that it fits in with the Tom Ford brand. For the hairstyle I don't think it should be too different from the original and still have that rock chick look. I've chosen long wavy hair with a bit of volume to it to keep it looking untamed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment