Tuesday 24 March 2015

Location Inspiration

 Tom Ford Spring Summer Cruise 2015 Campaign Advertisments

For the Spring Summer and Night looks I was thinking of doing them on location. As inspiration I thought the photos of Tom Ford's Cruise 2015 Collection could help me think of how and where this should be set as it is on location. The location looks as if it is set in a car park and in a road. It seems that most of the location shoots Tom Ford does is set at night time as is his Autumn Winter 2011 Collection. To create my location shoots I will need to set it up with an urban background. I also need to think about taking the photos from angles as the images above aren't straight on. As these two looks would suit this type of location shoot perfectly as they are so glamorous and edgy looking to match the Tom Ford mood.

Tom Ford Fall 2011 Campaign Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment