Tuesday 31 March 2015

Practice Day Look


This practice helped me so much as I learnt what changes needed to be done to create makeup looks more like Tom Ford campaigns. Everything needs to be more over the top. The eyelashes need to be longer and I think eyeliner would make the eyes more intense. I like the shade I've used for the eyeshadow but I thought it would have a more pinky peach tone than a purple brown tone. I really like how I've also applied colour on the cheeks but after observing the campaign more I think I should keep the cheeks less blushed and more contoured as it is quite a bare faced look and the focus goes more towards the bold eye makeup. I decided to apply a pink colour to the lips which have come out nicely as it is all about neutral pouts with the S/S 2015 look.

No comments:

Post a Comment