Tuesday 24 March 2015

Night Look Moodboard


For the Night Look I want to create a glamorous and edgy look to match the mood Tom Ford has made of his Spring Summer Campaign. For the eye makeup I have chosen a blue metallic colour with a black smoulder to it because blue is one of the colours in his makeup collection. I have also included teal coloured mascara as this type of mascara is also part of the collection. For the lips I thought a nude pink using NYX Tea Rose shade would look great with this look as it is an in-between of nude lips and a glamorous night look. If I applied a red lip i think it would completely change the whole mood of Tom Ford's makeup look. For the skin I want a contour look with a slight pink cheek as seen in the mood board. I think the skin should also have a satin finish to it to portray how Tom Ford presents his model's skin in his advertisements. For the hair I want long curls with lots of volume so that it is glamorous but still rock chic at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment